Welcome to Community Food Centre Canada's new grants portal! Throughout the year CFCC is able to offer various grants and programs to our partners and the public.
If you would like to apply for a grant or program please follow these steps:
- If this is your first time applying register using the button at the top right of this page;
- If you are a returning applicant (i.e. you've already applied to be a GFO through this portal) login using the button at the top right of this page (Note: the username will be your email address);
- If you haven't already, complete the short eligibility quiz to proceed to our grants;
- Select the grant you would like to apply for and start your application!
We look forward to learning more about you and your work and how we can support! If you are having trouble accessing our grants please email our Grants Manager, Katherine Yee (email@example.com).
Looking for more info? Keep reading!
If you would like additional information about our grant programs follow the links below.
- Log into the Partner Portal for more resources to support your applications
- To learn more about Community Food Centre Canada's grants click here!
- To learn more about our Good Food Organizations program click here!
The CFCC Team